3/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup whole-wheat flour
2/3 cup LANTIC brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup bran cereal
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flours, sugar, bran cereal, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil and milk.
- Stir egg mixture into flour mixture just until combined (be careful not to over-mix batter).
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan.
- Bake 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from pan.