- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 package taco seasoning mix, 1 1/4 oz., divided
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 flour tortillas, 6 inch
- 1/2 cup refried beans, canned
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded
[/cmsms_text][/cmsms_column][cmsms_column data_width=”1/2″][cmsms_text animation_delay=”0″]
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut chicken in 1/2″ pieces. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon taco seasoning onto chicken.
- Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high and add seasoned chicken. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until done (internal temp 170°F).
- Stir water and remaining taco seasoning mix into skillet. Bring to a boil Reduce heat to medium and stirring occasionally, cook about 5 minutes or until very thick.
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons refried beans. Place one-fourth of the chicken mixture on half of each tortilla. Top with cheese. Fold tortillas over to cover chicken and cheese, pressing down gently.
- Place tacos on baking sheet. Spray tops with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 5 minutes or until hot and cheese melts.