Recipe description. Mouse over and click the pencil to add copy.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 large red or yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 1 ¼ cups chopped red onion (1 large)
- 2 cups bean sprouts (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup snow peas, cut in ¾-inch pieces 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 pouches (8.8 ounces each) UNCLE BEN’S® READY RICE®WHOLE GRAIN BROWN
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chicken, peppers, and onion 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables soften and chicken is no longer pink.
Stir in bean sprouts and pea pods; cook 1 minute. Stir in water, soy sauce, and fish sauce.
Meanwhile heat rice as directed on package. Stir into chicken mixture, heating about 2 minutes until thoroughly combined. Garnish with sesame seed.